Visitors

Sunday 19 May 2013

Tell me something ..

So it's coming up to exam time for me I'm panicking so much that I can't focus :(. On the other hand thought I'd do a quick blog post to show you my recent outfits that I've made and my own outfits...
I'm still in love with beenie hats and I forever will be I think!
Sunglasses - H&M
Outfit one- Blue&white jacket Zara, white knit vest top H&M, hight waisted Joni jeans Topshop, Black sandals Juju jellie sandals Topshop, Orange transparent bag H&M.

Outfit two-Khaki pants Zara, white baggy vest Mango, Black&white heels Zara

Outfit three- Grey washed out jeans- Mom jeans Topshop, Orange sweatshirt Zara, Round black sunglasses available on Romwe website/EBay.

Outfit four- White tee from Monki, Grey beenie hat Asos, High waisted Joni jeans Topshop, Silver Casio watch available on eBay.

Outfit five- Lime beenie eBay, Grey beenie Asos, silver knuckle rings available on Asos and H&M.











No comments:

Post a Comment