Visitors

Wednesday 6 March 2013

I'm back, Haven't blogged in a while

Hey Bloggers, I haven't blogged for a while, I miss it so much, I've been inspired to start blogging again after I saw vintagedollrisa's blog, absolutely adore. At the moment I'm in love with a clean and classy look, not just with clothing, but with photos, and rooms, love it when a room is on colour with clean furniture. Took some self ports recently too, which I will be posting in this post :)
I had missed using my camera, so I had just woken up and I thought its time to get the Canon out, I adore photography so much. However I haven't had any time recently so I haven't used it *sigh*. As you can see I have long braids at the moment, I love boxbraids, Solange inspired with a side-cut.

Later on in the day I decided to get ready, as you can tell I had some time, however I took the photos within 10 minutes.



2 comments: