Visitors

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Sports look.

Love the sports outfits at the moment, Nike is my favourite, being a a girl who enjoys going to the gym a lot, I'm finding it so easy to incorporate sports where into my day to day outfits ...
The photos below are some of the outfits I've put together
Ragged hat: Topshop
Nike joggers: Nike shop
White crop top:Topshop
Black and white Nike free runs: Nike shop or Nike online
Bomber jacket: Topshop
High waisted jeans:Topshop
Black midi-skirt: Topshop/river island


You can mix all these items with various outfits, so much fun and it's easy and most of all comfortable!



2 comments:

  1. I'd actually kill (just kidding) for a pair of joggers and trainers. Can't seem to find any here! Sigh.


    New Outfit Post: Personal Style Blog By ORR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, check out www.nike.com and urban outfitters search 'joggers' and eBay hunny, and the trainers you can find on the Nike.com site too
      -x

      Delete